The International Congress REENCON-XXI «Renewable Energy XXI century: energy and economic efficiency"
The International Congress REENCON-XXI «Renewable Energy XXI century: energy and economic efficiency" will be held on 27-28 October 2015 in Moscow at the World Trade Center.
The International Congress REENCON-XXI is an initiative of the Russian Academy of Sciences, National Research University Higher School of Economics and the International Sustainable Energy Development Centre under the aegis of UNESCO to establish Russia's largest permanently functioning professional interdisciplinary platform for identifying promising trends in renewable energy development, making recommendations and proposals for public authorities to support and expand scientific research and practical application of renewable energy sources.
This year more than 200 delegates from Russia, the CIS and other foreign countries will meet at the Congress for discussion of:
• The latest trends in the development of clean energy, effective innovative technological trends in the use of renewable energy sources and energy storage systems, determining the formation of a new technological wave in the global energy sector;
• New conditions and challenges, the role, objectives and scope of the development of renewable energy sources and energy storage systems in the formation of new energy mode in Russia, the CIS and EAEC countries under the conditions of gas based energy large-scale development;
• Achievements and challenges in the use of renewable energy sources and energy storage devices with the exchange of experience, localization conditions of equipment production for renewable energy sources and energy storage systems in Russia, the CIS and EAEC countries;
• Recommendations for the legislative and executive authorities of Russia on renewable energy development;
• Opportunities for international cooperation between Russia, the CIS and EAEC countries, global industry leaders of the EU, OECD, BRICS countries, the leading international organizations in the field of renewable energy
During the Congress is planned to conduct negotiations on the organization of bilateral and multilateral cooperation on the themes and projects under consideration.
The practical outcome of the Congress will be Report to the Government of the Russian Federation to promote development of renewable energy sources and energy storage systems in Russia and Proposals on the targets, objectives and main areas of renewable energy support and development in the countries of EAEC and CIS.
THE CONGRESS DRAFT PROGRAM